Monday, March 8, 2010

EXERCISE @ Revolution Fitness!!

Hello...



On top of eating right, one forgets that exercise if right behind. Yes- I work at an incredible fitness facility (Revolution Fitness), but working out is not always easy. Thank god I have good people to push me but dragging myself onto the treadmill or the AMT is not easy....



Remember, there are many things that help in maintaining a physique that you want. Remember you can't do one without the other. Here is a quick list of exercises that I think are beneficial to your health. I don't think of it as one day arms one day legs. I go by the book of total body workout and I love it.



Monday: Kettle bell swings
Med Ball Slams
Push Ups
Cardio: 20 minuets on Arc Trainer
Interval training on the Woodway Dynamic Mode

Tuesday: Helix and Core Strength Class

Wednesday: Front and Reverse Lunges with weight bar above head
Free Weights triceps and biceps
Kettle Bell push ups

Cardio: Run/walk on treadmill

Thursday: Rev It Up Total body workout @Revolution Fitness w/ Derek and or Brendan (Mondays 6:15am and Thursdays 12pm)

Friday: Rest

Saturday: ZUMBA!!!! (Saturday 10:30am)

Sunday: Yoga

I mean, this is a BASIC list of things that I have learned in the past few weeks. I highly encourage anyone to get a FITNESS ASSESSMENT with on of our fantastic trainers at Rev Fit. It's very beneficial and BodyEvolver was created by Mike D our Fitness Manager.

Keep a few things in mind: eat before (consume at least 200-300 calories if you are working out first thing in the morning. I like peanut butter on a rice cake) Eat plenty of protein and drink a lot of water.

I hope this peaks your interest. Happy GF eating and exercising!!!!

xo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment