Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Phew.. was that tough

Hello there..

Today was a great day. I feel totally relaxed and calm but energized all at the same time.

Today was also a mile stone- it marked the first time I have ran for 5 straight minuets. I mean seriously that might not sound like a lot to you but it sure was to me. Especially with NO cramps. This is leaps and bounds above where I was this time last year.

I also did strength training today. Phew... that was tough-a whole lot of exercise. The good news is I had a great eating day (perhaps I could have used a little more protein). Please see below for my GF food dairy:

Pre running workout
1/2 of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich on GF whole wheat bread and a 1/2 of a banana (don't want to be really full)

Breakfast
1 Yoplat vanilla yogurt
2 hard boiled eggs
1 cup of cinnamon and apple gluten free hot cereal

Snack
1/2 of a grape fruit

Lunch
1 serving o Lola' gluten free lasagna http://lolasnatick.com
the other 1/2 of grape fruit
I Vanilla, mango and strawberry protein shake

In between snack (yes- another snack)
Food Should Taste Good Chips multi grain chips

Dinner
2 cookies (I know this is bad)
Homemade gluten free pasta sauce and rice noodles

Yumm... I love good days. I am starting to feel like things are looking up..

Have a wonderful night my GF and NON GF friends! :)

xo
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment